My Month in Photos & Summer Goals


Heyyylo blossoms! It's been a long time since I did a photos post so I wanted to do one of those today. A lot has happened for me in the month of May, in between changing jobs, booking flights across the sea to go back home, and my husband's birthday.


Attending a Jennyfer re-opening event at the Mall of the Emirates to cover social media for the event. This was part of my old job. Not too shabby!
Squishy new summer weight yarns from Dubai Knits in merino silk blends for knitting projects. I am in love!
Wearing my new favorite summer lippie - Kate for Rimmel No. 109. I also stumbled upon a hair routine I like here . Success!
My new love are Lush bath bombs. So needed during the work week. <3
My voluminous curls from my latest tutorial on DIY Sea Salt Spray and other tips. Happy with the results but will keep reaching higher. @@@;-)
Touring the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world.
Hubs smiling during his birthday tour of the Burj Khalifa. We brunched at the bottom as well which was pretty delicious.
My natural hair appreciation blog reached 1000 followers which made me overjoyed! You can hashtag your photos with #curlsandblossoms for a chance to be featured. @:-)





And that about wraps things up! I'm really enjoying the new job I've switched into and I leave today to visit home for a week. This will be a really welcome vacation since I've been going nonstop since Christmas. 

Now that May is finishing up, I have a few goals in mind for the month of June:

1. Blog and post YouTube videos more often. I'll aim for one video a week and 3 blog posts this month.
2. Stay more active even though it's sweltering outside. Go to the pool, beach, or gym at least 3 times a week.
3. Try to avoid gaining the Dubai stone, by ordering take out less. Cook 2 times a week (not including weekends).
4. Go to more events and new restaurants in Dubai even though as stated it's hot enough to fry eggs on the sidewalks.  Try 3 new restaurants this month.

That's everything! Baby steps for me! How has your month gone? Leave me a comment below. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful start to your summer. Here's to fruit, sunshine, and colorful clothes. 

- Sarah @:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment