My Favorite UAE Products for Curly Hair

Hello amiras! Today I am finally sharing my favorite routine of products with you guys, for those of you that live in the UAE. A lot of these are made in the US or the UK though, or you might just have some of these in your country. Enjoy the video! I have started embedding the link and the video preview so hopefully it's easy for everyone to watch.


Products shown:
Conditioner wash:
Loreal el vive total repair conditioner (supermarkets)
Insight moisture conditioner (boots and marina gate pharmacy)

Shampoo: Boots derma care shampoo

Conditioners:
Beauty Formulas Seaweed conditioner (waitrose)
Andalou naturals citrus and shine conditioner (life pharmacy)

Leave in conditioner:
beauty without cruelty leave in (vitacost.com)

Curly hair solutions curl keeper - curlmart.com OR ship it to and other vendors

Gel:
Boots wet look gel (Boots pharmacy)
Loreal invisihold no. 8 gel (supermarkets)
Syoss Max Hold Gel (black bottle - Waitrose supermarket in Dubai mall) - my favorite hard hold gel

Jessicurl distributors in Dubai: 
*note: I have not used their delivery service yet*


Review: Syoss Max Hold Gel



I hope you enjoyed the video! If you are from Dubai or the UAE let me know in a comment down below. :)

Wishing you a good hair day, @:-)


5 comments:

  1. Yes i an from uae sharjah. I was looking for jessucurl products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a female concerned about your hair loss? Our non-surgical female hair loss treatment in dubai will help you to regain your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sublime city can enable you to take this medical procedure easily. Dubai is one of the most sweltering goals for a Best Hair Transplant since it is a decent choice. Why Dubai is Best for Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such an informative information.
    I really love to read such a nice post.
    Keep sharing your work.
    COMPRAR KINKY CURL

    ReplyDelete